Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick and easy mid-week meal. Great when you are in a hurry for something to eat.
Make and share this Olive and Tuna Linguine for One recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan. Slice the olives and add to the pan.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and oregano. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Break the tuna into the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and stir into the sauce.