Recipe by English_Rose
A quick and easy mid-week meal. Great when you are in a hurry for something to eat.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 ounces black olives, pitted
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1⁄2 ounces dried linguine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan. Slice the olives and add to the pan.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and oregano. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Break the tuna into the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and stir into the sauce.