Dona England's Note:
Recipe from Emeril Lagasse. I usually double the recipe. Cooking time is churning time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all ingredients together until sugar dissolves.
- 2Pour into the bowl of an ice cream machine.
- 3Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 4After the ice cream is made, transfer to an airtight container.
- 5Cover tightly and freeze until ready to serve.
- 6Make chocolate curls using a vegetable peeler.
- 7Serve ice cream garnished with curls.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Time Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g