Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom made these for our family in the 1960's and we are all still making them for our families.
Make and share this Old Time No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with the saved cherry juice to hold the batter together.
- 2. Roll batter into small balls.
- 3. Melt chocolate chips with parafin in top of a double boiler.
- 4. Roll each ball in chocolate mixture to coat completely, using a toothpick to remove them.
- 5. Place balls on waxed paper to dry.