My mom made these for our family in the 1960's and we are all still making them for our families.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with the saved cherry juice to hold the batter together.
- 22. Roll batter into small balls.
- 33. Melt chocolate chips with parafin in top of a double boiler.
- 44. Roll each ball in chocolate mixture to coat completely, using a toothpick to remove them.
- 55. Place balls on waxed paper to dry.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Time No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
paraffin wax block