Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made these for our family in the 1960's and we are all still making them for our families.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 empty ice cream cones, crushed
- 10 maraschino cherries, drained & cut into small pieces
- saved cherry juice
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax block
- 1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with the saved cherry juice to hold the batter together.
- 2. Roll batter into small balls.
- 3. Melt chocolate chips with parafin in top of a double boiler.
- 4. Roll each ball in chocolate mixture to coat completely, using a toothpick to remove them.
- 5. Place balls on waxed paper to dry.