1/1 Photo of Old School-Deja Vu Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
Here is one for the chocolate/peanut butter lover, old or young. I say old first; this was served as the dessert on our lunch tray, 1st grade through 12th grade, usually on "Pizza Friday." And one would not think twice by propositioning a trade of their rectangle slice of frozen pizza for your peanut butter square. (This is where that term you learned in social studies class, "bartering", came into good use!) Can be served for up to 12-24 servings; 24 small servings or 12 nice big servings, like the ones served in the cafeteria at Whitehall School District, Pennsylvania. To this day, they are still served! (Prep/cook time does not include chill time).
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients together with a heavy duty mixer.
- 2Meanwhile, melt the milk chocolate on stovetop.
- 3Spread in a 13x9 inch pan and top with the melted milk chocolate.
- 4Chill; cut into squares upon serving.
- 5*Forthe Old School Deja Vu effect: serve each square in a muffin/cupcake paper.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old School-Deja Vu Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.9
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 419.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 59.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g