No-Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Squares
photo by Jane from Ohio
- Ready In:
- 1hr 17mins
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups pretzel rods, crushed in food processor (small rods)
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- melt butter.
- in medium bowl, add the melted butter, pretzel crumbs and confectioners sugar,.
- Add 1 cup of the peanut butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- press the mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the chocolate chips with the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- in a micro wave safe bowl.
- microwave for 30 second intervals (two should be enough).
- mix to blend.
- spread over peanut butter-pretzel layer.
- refridgerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!