Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have to thank my sister for this one, I got this from her, and it is yummy.She says that the ice cream makes all the difference, use a good brand.If you want to jazz it up a little, add some strawberry liqueur or strawberry flavored vodka. You could use any fruit you like, we made blueberry ones, and they were great. We had to make our own blueberry ice cream,since we couldn't find it in our grocery, and it was really good!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 3 cups strawberry ice cream, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream soda, divided
- whipped cream
- 4 whole strawberries
- Mash thawed strawberries with a fork until strawberries are well blended with syrup. Add 1 cup ice cream and 1/4 cup cream soda; stir well.
- Spoon equal amount of strawberry mixture into 4 (14 ounce) soda glasses, top with remaining ice cream, and fill glasses with remaining soda. garnish each glass with whipped cream and a strawberry.