Strawberry Sippin' Soda
Love the taste of a creamsicle? Try a strawberry cream by adding 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt to the mixture before blending. It adds a sweet, creamy texture.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup strawberry, hulled and thickly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade or 1/2 cup pink lemonade
- 1⁄2 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In a blender, place strawberries and lemonade. Cover and process on high until smooth about 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into tall glass. Add soda and, with long spoon, stir gently. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation