Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For a crowd, but can be frozen in ziplock bags for smaller consumption or simply halved. Cook time is freeze time.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 tea bags, regular size
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups Bourbon
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 8 (12 ounce) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- lemon rind, curls (for garnish) or maraschino cherry (for garnish)
- Pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Remove tea bags, squeezing gently.
- Add sugar, stirring until dissolves.
- Stir in 6 cups water, bourbon, lemonade and orange juice concentrates.
- Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup mixture into each glass, add 1/2 cup soda then garnish.