- 6 eggs
- 4 celery ribs
- 10 lbs russet potatoes
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, hard-boil the eggs. Drain and cool, then shell and dice the eggs.
- Dice the celery stalks, and place to the side with eggs.
- In a large pot, boil whole potatoes until fully cooked. Drain water. Let potatoes cool and then peel. In a large bowl crumble or mash potatoes.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including the eggs and celery, and mix. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time.