From the big blue Land o' Lakes butter cookbook.
Make and share this Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large mixer bowl combine all ingredients except flour and raisins. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 min).
- Add flour, continue beating until well mixed (1 to 2 min).
- By hand, stir in raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minute or until edges are lightly browned.
Good cookies. The dough was a bit crumbly before I added the flour at the last step and I thought that it would not come together to form a dough. But I shouldn't have worried, it came together perfectly. I got 84 cookies to the delight of my colleagues. They are chewy, tasty and they do not get dry, crispy when stored. I(stored a couple just to see how they "aged"). Thanks for posting. Made for PAC, Fall 2009.
Mmm, these cookies are really, really yummy! They are crunchy and a little bit soft on the inside with a great oaty, raisin taste! The cinnamon and vanilla add a great flavour and make these cookies special! I made half the recipe and got 21 medium cookies. Other than reducing the sugar to 20 g (1/8 cup) I stuck to the recipe and it was perfect! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this lovely recipe with us, Chef! Ill surely make it again!