Recipe by grandma2969
found this recipe in an very old cookbook..have not tried it yet..but is sounds intriguing
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 6 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 inches chocolate cookie pie crust
- 4 vanilla wafers
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt marshmallows with 2 tbls milk in pan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, cool, fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Refrigerate mixture while preparing remainder of pie.
- In large bowl, combine remaining milk with pudding, whisk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in remaining cool whip, spoon into pie shell.
- Arrange layer of vanilla wafers on top and spread with chilled marshmallow mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.