1/6 Photos of Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
Take a trip back in time to the county fair with a bowl of this kettle corn, your family may never want plain popcorn again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the oil in the bottom of a large pot.
- 2Add in the unpopped popcorn kernels with the sugar and salt.
- 3Over a medium heat begin to pop the popcorn, constantly shaking the pot to ensure that the popcorn kernels and oil do not burn.
- 4Once the popping has slowed down remove the pot from the heat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: