1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Cocoa
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
You'll never go back to instant cocoa again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pan, combine cocoa and sugar, whisk in half and half till smooth.
- 2Over low heat, whisk in milk and vanilla, bring to a simmer.
- 3Pour into hot mugs and top with cream and chocolate.
- 4To add variety add cinnamon and nutmeg before adding milk, or use peppermint extract in place of vanilla.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g