Recipe by didyb
From the Old Bay site. I couldn't find it here, so am posting it to keep it safe--- yummy!
Top Review by **Mandy**
We don't have Old Bay here but I was given some in a swap so made this as a dinner side the other night. Lovely simple dish to do and hubby even ate all his zucchini for a change, thanks for posting!
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded