From the Old Bay site. I couldn't find it here, so am posting it to keep it safe--- yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- 2add zucchini and onion and saute 5 minutes.
- 3add tomatoes and seasonings.
- 4cover and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- 5sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook til cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Bay Squash and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 106.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning