Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Old Bay site. I couldn't find it here, so am posting it to keep it safe--- yummy!
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- add zucchini and onion and saute 5 minutes.
- add tomatoes and seasonings.
- cover and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook til cheese is melted.
We don't have Old Bay here but I was given some in a swap so made this as a dinner side the other night. Lovely simple dish to do and hubby even ate all his zucchini for a change, thanks for posting!