Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This dip is a hit at parties--you just can't stop eating it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb jimmy dean hot sausage
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- Brown meat, sausage and onion.
- In large crock pot, combine cubed Velveeta, Rotel tomatoes and meat.
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours or until melted.
- Put on low to serve.
- Stir occasionally while melting and while serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos.
For a meal, make a pan of cornbread. Cut your slice of cornbread in half and put the dip over the cornbread. Yummy!!
I loved this dip and my kids couldn't stop eating it. I used corn and flour tortilla's and spread it on them and rolled it up.
Easy to prepare and great taste. Baked in the oven instead of using a crockpot. I cut the recipe in half and it was plenty to serve 8 to 10 people as an appetizer. Used chips and also spread on crackers.