- 3 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 dates
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oats and salt in a bowl, then set aside.
- Whiz water, honey, walnuts, and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Pour contents of blender into dry ingredients.
- Mix together with a spoon; then mix with your hands to distribute moisture evenly.
- Spread out granola onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 F until dry, watching carefully and stirring every 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan.
- Store in airtight container in a cool place.