Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe.
- 6 5⁄8 ounces stonyfield farm oikos vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter (recommended)
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Whisk the yogurt, peanut butter and honey until all ingredients are incorporated. Add the cinnamon. Sift in the powdered sugar and whisk until incorporated.
- Top each cupcake with about a tablespoon of the frosting. Refrigerate cupcakes for up to 3 days.
I think I can review this, even though I haven't exactly made it... I made a very similar recipe that was delicious. http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/09/03/peanut-butter-greek-yogurt-frosting/<br/>I like that the recipe posted here on food.com doesn't use cream cheese as a thickener- just more yummy peanut butter! I do think that the confectioners' sugar could be eliminated, if you don't mind tasting the yogurt. I will play with this one some more, but it's great on chocolate cake!