Recipe by Galley Wench
You've heard of the Red Hat Society, well this recipe comes from the smart and sassy ladies of the Blue Thong Society(www.bluethongsociety.com). It's a great organization, come join us!
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 1 fluid ounce rum
- 0 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 0 fluid ounce blue curacao
- splash prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- splash pineapple juice
- orange slice (to garnish)
- 1 lime
- sugar, for glass rim
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub rim of martini glass with lime and dip rim in sugar to coat;chill glass.
- Fill cocktail shaker with vodka, rum, Cointreau, Blue Curacao, sweet & sour and pineapple together with ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with orange slice.
- Should be sweet to taste with a deep turquoise color.