Recipe by Roman Parparov
An easy mediterranean style octopus salad invented by utilizing some leftover greens in the fridge.
- 1⁄2 lb octopus, cooked and cut
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 5 sprigs parsley, diced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 12 allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice and combine the green stuff in a bowl.
- Cut the octopus into even smaller pieces (about 1/2 inch) and toss with greens.
- In a smaller bowl combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and allspice, blend well.
- Pour the resulting dressing over the octopus and the greens, mix thoroughly.
- Leave in the fridge for about an hour or more.
- Remove allspice before serving.