Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a favorite chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe, originally from the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Treasures package. I like it because it's a pan cookie -- no waiting around for each batch of cookies.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat brown sugar, butter, and vanilla until creamy.
- Gradually mix in flour, baking soda, and salt alternately with water until blended.
- Stir in oats and chips.
- Spread in a greased 9-inch square baking pan or drop onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake pan 30 minutes or sheet 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees.