Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for dry skin and ezcema. Cheap and economical.
- Place oatmeal in food processor.
- Run on highest setting until oatmeal is powder like.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine cornstarch and hand mix well.
- Place in a airtight container.
Really easy to make - I used 3 cups of each ingredient and got four pint jars to give as gifts.
Thank you so much for posting this recipe. My granddaughter has skin issues, so I made up a batch and wrapped 1/3 cup in plastic wrap...tied with her favvy colour of ribbon and packed them into a quart sealer for Christmas. For smaller gifts...I packed the little bundles into pint sealers...and attached ribbon and a heart shaped card et voila...instant gift. (see pics) Oh...one more thing, my hands were really soft after making this. Again...many thanks...
Simple and cheap. No need to buy it when you can make it!