Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
After several comments on the dressing used on my Carrot Salad With Toasted Almonds, I decided to post the dressing separately.
- 44.37 ml low-fat sour cream
- 29.58 ml low fat cottage cheese
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
- 0.19 ml Tabasco sauce
- 0.19 ml lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Blend sour cream, cottage cheese, Tabasco, lemon juice until smooth.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper and blend a few seconds longer.
I made this using fat free cottage cheese and sour cream and as I didn't have parsley I used chives. I found it to be thicker than I prefer for salad dressing but for a veggie dip it would be ideal or even sandwich spread. I added more salt than I would normally expect, thats likely because I used all fat free which has less flavor.