Recipe by Nasseh
This is a vegetarian dish served over rice that originates from Kenya.
Top Review by Sous Chef Sue
Followed the recipe except added a whole can of black-eyed peas. Thought it had a really nice flavor, but that the tomatoes were a bit mushy for our tastes, so perhaps will add them later next time. As leftovers, I sprinkled feta cheese over and thought it really punched it up a notch. Will definitely make again. Thank you!
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 236.59 ml cooked black-eyed peas
- 473.18 ml corn
- 4.92 ml paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste