Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nutty, crunchy little sweet treats.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pecans (chopped For sprinkling on top)
- Pastry: Mix pastry ingredients very well.
- Make 18 small balls and pat into (bottom only) of a muffin pan.
- Filling: Mix filling ingredients well with an electric mixer.
- Put one tablespoonful on each crust in muffin pans.
- Sprinkle pecans on top of each tart.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 25 minutes.