Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Gave this 6 stars. EASY too!!!
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- flour, heavily peppered (as needed)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 2 lbs almonds (ground) or 2 lbs pecans (ground) or 2 lbs hazelnuts (ground) or 2 lbs brazil nuts (ground) or 2 lbs cashews (ground)
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin roast (in 6 slices)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven 350.
- Place the butter in a bowl, the flour in another, the eggs in another and the nuts in another.
- Dip pork in butter, flour, eggs then nuts to coat.
- Place on a sprayed rack over a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 35 minutes.
Very good but I found the cooking time was a lot longer -- I had a less than 3lb pork roast and I had to cook my slices 45 minutes longer to get the pork properly done.