landlocked #2's Note:
I found this recipe on the Bell Plantation website (they make PB2 powdered peanut butter). This is a delicious way to have a typically high fat thai peanut noodles, without all the fat or calories. This is also delicious with cooked chicken or shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup low fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup pb 2 powdered peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1In a large bowl, mix chicken broth, PB2, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, garlic powder and red pepper.
- 2Place cooked noodles in the bowl with sauce and toss to coat noodles. Remove noodles from bowl and place in a covered, oven safe dish in a warm oven. Reserve sauce.
- 3Pour remaining sauce, into a large skillet.
- 4In the sauce, stir fry the onions, carrots, broccoli and snow peas for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Add the red cabbage and stir fry another 1 to 2 minutes until vegetables are slightly tender.
- 6Add vegetables and sauce to noodles and mix.
- 7Garnish each serving with chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 339.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered peanut butter
light teriyaki sauce
whole wheat spaghetti