Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream, 1 jar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups mint chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In heavy gauge saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a FULL ROLLING BOIL over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Mint-Chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.