Recipe by Mimadoll
A simple yet delicious cookie loaded with chocolate chunks and walnuts
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Excellent cookie. I had to reduce the heat to 350 because my first batch burned in the 12 minutes time. It took them about that long at the 350 instead of 375. I added about 3/4 cups of toffee bites but other than that made as is. Wonderful little cookie. thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar, white sugar, butter, egg, vanilla and milk. Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until well mixed. Reduce speed to low.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Continue beating until well mixed. By hand, stir in walnuts and chocolate. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned. Cool 1 minute before removing from baking sheets to cooling racks.