Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are sure to satisfy that sweet tooth!! Got this recipe from a local paper and they got it from the 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes.
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup jet-puffed miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugar in bowl until creamy; blend in flour.
- Press into ungreased 15x10x1 baking pan; bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Melt Caramels and water in saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Gradually blend caramel sauce into eggs in med.
- bowl; stir in peanuts.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes more or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.