Recipe by YummySmellsca
With beets and pumpkin for health-promoting antioxidants, chickpea flour and peanut butter for protein and oats for all-important fibre, these are mighty (and mighty tasty!) treats for your four-legged friend.
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups oat flour
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup pureed beet
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or greased foil.
- Beat together all the ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets and flatten into 1/8"-1/4" thickness.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Rotate the pan 180 degrees and bake 5-10 minutes longer.
- Cool completely on the sheet.
- You can store these at room temperature for 2-3 weeks.