Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A ball of mixed cheeses, bacon, and pecans. Great for parties or gifts. Goes well with crackers, raw veggies etc.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of crumbled blue cheese (1oz)
- 1⁄4 cup of finely minced green onion (white parts only)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, undrained
- 10 slices bacon, cooked, drained, finely crumbled and divided
- 3⁄4 cup of finely chopped pecans, divided
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup of minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Beat cream cheese and milk on low speed in large bowl until blended.
- Add cheeses; blend on medium speed until well combined. Add green onions, pimiento, half of bacon, and half of pecans; blend on medium speed until well mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer 1/2 of the mixture to a piece of plastic wrap.
- Form into a ball; wrap tightly.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate until chilled--at least 2 hours.
- Combine remaining bacon and pecans with parsley and poppy seeds in a pie plate. Remove plastic wrap from each ball. Roll each into the mixture until well coated. Rewrap each ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use--up to 24 hours.