Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to eat both fruit and greens.
- romaine leaf
- 9 cups baby greens
- 1 small tart green apple, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 small red apple, cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup mixed nuts, toasted
- Place several romaine leaves on each salad plate; top with the baby greens and apples.
- In a small screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, pepper, and salt; cover and shake well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; sprinkle with nuts, enjoy.
We really liked this salad! The apples and the cider vinegar and pepper really went well together! Thanks Barb!!
Loved this salad. I will make it again, but next time, I may go a little lighter on the cider vinegar, I loved the tartness, but DH said he would prefer it just a little less tart. This will be on our menu again!!!!
This was so good! I loved the tart dressing with the sweet apples!I put toasted walnuts on top. Thanks Barb!