Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Houma, LA Courier Bayou Gourmet Cookbook Contest April 2006. Recipe submitted by Mariyn Prestenbach in the Dessert catagory.
- 24 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 5 cups cold milk
- 6 -8 bananas
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- In a food processor, chop cookies and place in bottom of a 9" x 13" pan to make "crust".
- Mix 1 package vanilla pudding with 4 cups milk and 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- Pour over cookie crust.
- Slice 6 - 8 bananas and layer over pudding.
- Mix 1 package pudding and 1 cup milk and 1 can condensed milk and add remaining container of whipped topping.
- Pour over bananas.
- Let pan sit 10 - 15 minutes.
- Top with 1 8-ounce container of whipped topping and refrigerate until pudding is firm.
My DH loves this!! I think it's good,too- but he's the banana pudding "fanatic" around here! We love the difference and richness that using Nutter Butters(that's the cookie I used) give. He has requested another batch be made IMMEDIATELY- so thank you so much for sharing!! *A LITTLE NOTE*- After Step 2, wait until the pudding mixture thickens, or the bottom will be soupy.