Recipe by Smilyn
From the Houma, LA Courier Bayou Gourmet Cookbook Contest April 2006. Recipe submitted by Mariyn Prestenbach in the Dessert catagory.
Top Review by kellychris
My DH loves this!! I think it's good,too- but he's the banana pudding "fanatic" around here! We love the difference and richness that using Nutter Butters(that's the cookie I used) give. He has requested another batch be made IMMEDIATELY- so thank you so much for sharing!! *A LITTLE NOTE*- After Step 2, wait until the pudding mixture thickens, or the bottom will be soupy.
- 24 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 5 cups cold milk
- 6 -8 bananas
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, chop cookies and place in bottom of a 9" x 13" pan to make "crust".
- Mix 1 package vanilla pudding with 4 cups milk and 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- Pour over cookie crust.
- Slice 6 - 8 bananas and layer over pudding.
- Mix 1 package pudding and 1 cup milk and 1 can condensed milk and add remaining container of whipped topping.
- Pour over bananas.
- Let pan sit 10 - 15 minutes.
- Top with 1 8-ounce container of whipped topping and refrigerate until pudding is firm.