Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this for my aunt all the time. She'd eat it for dinner after munching it all day long.
- peanuts or mixed nuts
- thin pretzel
- Corn Chex or Wheat Chex or Rice Chex
- cheese nips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Melt butter in shallow pan.
- Add worcestershre sauce and seasonings.
- Add 5 C. total cereals, pretzels, etc.
- ,and mix well until all pieces are coated.
- Heat for 45 min at 250°F Stir every 15 minute Spread on paper towels to drain and cool.