Nat's Nuts and Bolts
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (325 g) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (325 g) box shredded wheat cereal
- 1 (275 g) bag pretzel sticks, broken
- 1 lb salted peanuts (or 1/2 & 1/2) or 1 lb cashews (or 1/2 & 1/2)
- 1 lb melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Put dry ingredients in a large roasting pan.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Mix sauce into cereal mixture-toss well.
- Cover, cook at 225°F for 1 hour.
- Remove lid, cook another hour, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool, can be put into tins or Tupperware and frozen until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My husband and I are mostly retired but we love renovations so we tend to buy, fix and sell a lot :) We love to travel and our favorite and yearly destinations are Negril, Jamaica and Isla Mujeres Mexico.</p>