Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this 3 ingredient recipe on laurassweetspot.com and decided to try it. Wow. It's like brownies in a fraction of the time. Like she says, I couldn't even tell that there was Nutella in the batter! It was just chocolatey deliciousness. A word to people with allergies (or those baking something for them), Nutella contains tree nut products!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a regular (not a mini) 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix together eggs and Nutella in a medium bowl until smooth. You can microwave the Nutella for a few seconds if it is too hard to mix.
- Add in flour and mix until just combined.
- Evenly spread into prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle each with a few chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- They do not rise much but they are intended to be bites and not full brownie cups.