Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I took these to a family reunion one year and they were a big hit.
Make and share this Nut Dreams recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter with sugar.
- Gradually add flour; blend well after each addition.
- Spread in 13 x 9=inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Combine sugar, walnuts, flour, eggs, salt, baking powder and vanilla; blend well.
- Pour over crust.
- Continue baking until set, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely in pan.
- TOPPING: Combine ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and spread evenly over pastry.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.