Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These crumbly, thick and yummy cookies are a snap to make, full of nutrients and can easily be veganised. You can make endless variations of these by using different types of nut butters and flours. You could also add in up to 1/4 c up chopped nuts, choc chips or dried fruits. I hope youll enjoy these as much as we do!
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional, if your nut butter is not sweetened)
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate almond butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- 2 -3 tablespoons yogurt (vegans use a non-dairy version or applesauce)
- Combine flours, sugar and salt (if using) in a large bowl.
- Using your fingers knead in nut butter and if your dough is not sticking together yet add the yogurt or applesauce until it comes together as a thick dough.
- Form into thick cookies (I made six large ones) and bake at 350 F/180 C for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.