Recipe by flowerangels05
I love this recipe because it is quick, easy and taste great. It is the perfect appetizer for any party. I usually use Ruffles potato chips with this dip but you can use whatever kind of chips you like.
Directions See How It's Made
- Set stove to medium heat and bring the chili beans to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add cream cheese.
- Stir until the cream cheese has melted then remove from heat.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, top with cheese and place it in the microwave for two minutes to melt the cheese.
- Wait a few minutes before eating, the dip will be hot.