Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A deliciously different recipe for scallops--not the same old sauté in butter and squeeze lemon over the top--quick and easy. A great way to get in some low cal protein and B12.
- 4 sea scallops
- 1⁄4 cup onion, thin sliced
- 2 carrots, thin sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place scallops in center of a large piece of foil or parchment paper.
- Top with onions, carrots and bell pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Seal package tightly and bake in 400° oven for 12 minutes.
- For extra flavor, when you open the packet drizzle with pesto (homemade or in the jar).
- Perfect with some edamame or asparagus!