Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is in response to the Beverage Forum Tag. I am enthusiastically encouraged to submit recipes so here is another drink em up concoction. Be careful, it does make you fuzzy after 1 or 2.
- 1 cup strong coffee (to your taste)
- 2 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey (1 oz is good as well)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- coffee creamer, and
- sugar (your liking)
- dollop whipped cream
- make coffee to taste (strong alleviates the whiskey vapors).
- add JD, cinnamon, creamer and sugar (if you like).
- stir and dollop with whipped cream.
- enjoy and sit a spell.
- *** prep time does not include brew time.
- off to try another concoction.
Very good cuppa.It would be great to have after shovelling snow