Recipe by Michelle S.
This is a fantastically quick Mr Food recipe that I love. I added the garlic to the original recipe for some zip. I also sometimes add some cayenne. This a great weeknight meal that tastes like you fussed! I like this with baked potato and salad.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Ohhh, we liked this simple dish a lot. I think the olive and cheese topping was excellent, and complimented the shrimp. It was super easy to prepare and cook. I served this with with a tomato salad, and French bread. We will definately be having this again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen cooked large shrimp, thawed
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix olives, cheese, bread crumbs, olive oil and garlic until well combined and crumbly.
- Place shrimp in baking dish and sprinkle olive mixture evenly on top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until heated through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.