Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a fantastically quick Mr Food recipe that I love. I added the garlic to the original recipe for some zip. I also sometimes add some cayenne. This a great weeknight meal that tastes like you fussed! I like this with baked potato and salad.
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen cooked large shrimp, thawed
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix olives, cheese, bread crumbs, olive oil and garlic until well combined and crumbly.
- Place shrimp in baking dish and sprinkle olive mixture evenly on top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until heated through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
Ohhh, we liked this simple dish a lot. I think the olive and cheese topping was excellent, and complimented the shrimp. It was super easy to prepare and cook. I served this with with a tomato salad, and French bread. We will definately be having this again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
I have actually made this twice now since I tagged it for 123 Hit Wonders. I used kalamata olives because I always have those on hand, and the second time tossed some capers into the mix, too. Easy and very good. Oh, and the second time I used a bit more olive oil, which I think made the topping a bit more crunchy. Kid and husband approved too! I served it with steamed green beans which tasted really great with the topping, too!
I really enjoyed this. I used soy jalapeno cheese and about 6 soda cracker crumbs for the bread crumbs. Very easy, no fuss recipe to prepare. Thanks for the recipe.