Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
For you Weight Watchers out there, this is a great snack that is only 1 point. I make this up and store it in tupperware for about a week. You can take a handful without the guilt.
- 6 cups air popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown Sugar Twin
- i can't believe it not butter-flavored cooking spray or butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Spritz the popped popcorn lightly with the butter substitute spray.
- Sprinkle immediately with the salt and brown sugar substitute.
- Toss lightly to distribute.
I've done this before and it is the way to go when watching your weight. Some people can detect the artificial sugar taste and some can't. I use Splenda brown sugar.