Recipe by Lizzie Rodriquez
Top Review by Boomette
These zucchini have a nice taste. But maybe there is too much balsamic vinegar. I think for us 1/4 cup would be enough. I used only 2 garlic cloves. I let them in the oven for 30 minutes. Thanks for posting this recipe :) Made for New Kids on The Block tag game
- 3 small zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 spray nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the zucchini into thin wedges.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the vinegar, rosemary, and garlic; add salt and pepper to taste. Add the zucchini and toss so that all the sticks are thoroughly coated. Allow the zucchini to absorb the marinade for 2-3 minutes.
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the zucchini on the prepared baking sheet. Roast at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes, or until dark brown.