Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy to make and really good great for the holidays. This recipe is for a small one, but it very easily doubles. No other cheese ball recipe sounded good to me, so I made this and it tastes great and looks so pretty too. I love it with vegetable Ritz. It will be a new favorite snack around your house--it's mine.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- 1⁄2 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 3 ounces hormel real bacon bits
- Mix a little cooler than room temperature cream cheese with all ingredients excluding a little more than half the bottle bacon bits.
- Roll into ball.
- Let cool until it's firm about an hour.
- Roll in remaining bacon bits.
- Serve chilled with crackers.