1/2 Photos of Not a Normal but an Actually Yummy Cheese Ball
1 hr 10 mins
Super easy to make and really good great for the holidays. This recipe is for a small one, but it very easily doubles. No other cheese ball recipe sounded good to me, so I made this and it tastes great and looks so pretty too. I love it with vegetable Ritz. It will be a new favorite snack around your house--it's mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- 1/2 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 3 ounces hormel real bacon bits
- 1Mix a little cooler than room temperature cream cheese with all ingredients excluding a little more than half the bottle bacon bits.
- 2Roll into ball.
- 3Let cool until it's firm about an hour.
- 4Roll in remaining bacon bits.
- 5Serve chilled with crackers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not a Normal but an Actually Yummy Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 167.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
ranch dressing mix