Top Review by Lynn Louise
The taste was okay, But the preparation was horrible, I kept having to add more flour because I could not get strips I only got balls. I would suggest you never even try to make this!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg white, unbeaten
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together eggs and sugar and blend in melted butter.
- Gradually stir in sifted flour and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Roll out thin on floured board and cut into narrow finger length strips.
- Place on lightly greased and floured cookie sheets.
- Brush with unbeaten egg white and dot with chopped almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.