1/3 Photos of Norwegen Cookies - Berlinerkranzer
Um Safia's Note:
Published for the ZWT3. Norwegian wreath cookies - These are decorative holiday cookies adding quite a bright, colorful aromatic touch to your plate of cookies. This recipe comes from fooddownunder.com.
My Private Note
dozen ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix thoroughly butter, shortening, sugar, orange peel and eggs. Blend in flour. Color with green food coloring, if desired.
- 2Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into ropes, each about 6 inches long and 1/4 inch in diameter.
- 3Form each rope into a circle, bringing one end over the other and through into a single knot. Let about 1/2 inch extend at each end. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Press in red cinnamon candies, if desired.
- 4Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegen Cookies - Berlinerkranzer
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.7
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 94.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g