Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another interesting drink from Trader Vic's Book of Food and Drink, 1946 edition. Apparently this was/is a specialty at the Myrtle Bank Hotel in Kingston, Jamaica.
- 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons bar sugar (fine granulated for quicker dissolving)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce lemon juice
- 2 fluid ounces myers rum
- soda water
- cracked ice
- Squeeze orange into 12-ounce collins glass.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, rum and cracked ice.
- Fill glass with soda water.
- Stir slightly and serve with straws.