Recipe by Kree
This recipe comes from my great aunt, who always has delicious homemade salad dressings when we eat at her house. This one can be low fat if you use lower fat ingredients. The serving size is an estimate.
Top Review by Deely
I really liked this dressing, but it is very sweet...so next time I'll cut back on the sugar and honey. I added a good amount of freshly cracked black pepper, as I like the play of the sweet and hot flavors together. This is a keeper.
- 3 cups mayonnaise (I use light)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (I use drained soy yogurt)
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt