Recipe by kelleha
Toss this dressing with baby greens, corn, chicken breasts, plum tomatoes, jack cheese, roasted red pepper and toasted pumpkin seeds.
Top Review by wannana
I have the original Nordstrom recipe, and it is suppose to be 2 TBSP honey. I make this salad often with raving reviews. Definitely use the Chipotles in adobe sauce. The recipe only calls for 2 tsp. pureed. I put three chipotles (dripping in sauce) in the food processor. The crowd loves it.
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chiles
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Chipotle chilies should be in adobe sauce and can be found in the Mexican section of your store.
- -Chop Cilantro and set aside.
- - Mince garlic and set aside.
- - Puree Chipotle chilies in food processor.
- - Add all ingredients except oil and cilantro to processor and blend.
- - Slowly add stream of oil to form emulsion.
- - Add cilantro to processor and pulse to combine.
- Toss this dressing with baby greens, corn, chicken breasts, plum tomatoes, jack cheese, roasted red pepper and toasted pumpkin seeds.