Chef #832997's Note:
Toss this dressing with baby greens, corn, chicken breasts, plum tomatoes, jack cheese, roasted red pepper and toasted pumpkin seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chipotle chilies should be in adobe sauce and can be found in the Mexican section of your store.
- 2-Chop Cilantro and set aside.
- 3- Mince garlic and set aside.
- 4- Puree Chipotle chilies in food processor.
- 5- Add all ingredients except oil and cilantro to processor and blend.
- 6- Slowly add stream of oil to form emulsion.
- 7- Add cilantro to processor and pulse to combine.
- 8Toss this dressing with baby greens, corn, chicken breasts, plum tomatoes, jack cheese, roasted red pepper and toasted pumpkin seeds.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nordstrom Lime and Chicken Cilantro Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar